- We offer advanced orthodontic treatment technology using the Damon system. This is a self-ligating system that minimizes the friction, binding and discomfort normally experienced with conventional braces. The Damon system allows Dr. Frost to have more control over tooth movement helping him create his signature “Hollywood” smiles.
- We offer state of the art digital technology for diagnosis and treatment planning.We use a three? dimensional radiography system for bone scans and C.T. scans.
- We offer laser? assisted treatment for tooth exposure or gingival contouring to compliment each patient’s smile. Perfection is our standard.
- We do not use rapid palatal expansion devices (RPE) for the correction of cross?bites and or crowding. Gradual expansion is achieved using a fixed appliance in addition to the Damon bracket system for the most comfortable, efficient approach to correction.
- The Damon System allows us to, in most cases, avoid the need for molar bands during orthodontic treatment.
- Dr. Frost completed a fellowship on the temporal mandibular joint (TMJ). During his fellowship he studied the joint functions and treatments for TMJ disorders.
- Dr. Frost is an innovator in advanced orthodontic technology. He is proficient in the use of temporary anchorage devices, also known as TADS. These are anchorage devices that allow Dr. Frost to straighten teeth, correct occlusal cants, close spaces from missing teeth and upright molars without the use of headgear.
- Dr. Frost is an internationally recognized speaker for the Damon system and plays an integral part in new product development for the makers of the Damon System.
- Dr. Frost is on the faculty at The University of the Pacific, where he received his orthodontic training. He lectures there monthly and is a respected part of the academic community.
- Dr. Frost believes that retention is a critical part of orthodontic treatment. This is why we provide permanent upper and lower retainers in addition to clear removable retainers for each patient. We strive to maintain the beautiful smiles we have created.
Ten reasons why people choose Frost Orthodontics:
This entry was written by FROST, posted on October 6, 2011 at 4:17 pm, filed under Dr. Frost, News & Events, Rave Reviews, Treatment and tagged About Us, Arizona, before & after, braces, brackets, clear brackets, Continuing Education, Damon braces, Damon Clear, Damon Clear Braces, Damon Clear Braces System, Damon System, Dentists, Dr. Stuart Frost, Elastics, Frost, Frost Orthodontics, Gilbert, jaw pain, jaw surgery, Mesa, Ormco, orthodontics, orthodontist, Stuart Frost DDS, TMJ, Treatment, www.frostortho.com. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.